Wednesday, June 28, 2017

VooDoo Doughnuts

By Finn:VooDoo doughnuts was such an amazing (and popular) doughnut place that it took 20 mins just to get in!

The VooDoo doll doughnut was a delicious sugary delight!Every bite was worth the wait the doughnut was a sugary jelly filled pice of  doughnut.  We got two doughnuts for us a voodoo doll and a romeo raspberry  they were both delish.


We found all sorts of accessories in the store but this was definitely my favorite. I mean seriously it's a coffin full of doughnuts!


This is me eating a delish VooDoo doll  and it's jelly filled so jelly blood!(: It's jelly bit was the best.I gobbled that doughnut down.The delicious thing was so good it was so I couldn't eat it slow i tried but it was so hard not too so I gobbled.  It was so yummy it had a pretzel in the middle!(I think it was pulverized.)

No comments: