We've decided that Finn is going to be our athletic and nurturing child. He went to Gavin's soccer lesson this weekend and loved it -- he even learned how to dribble the soccer ball. So now he wanders the house hugging a ball or the stuffed "scarf dog" that Aunt Faith gave him. He and Lucia spend alot of time fighting over who gets to push the baby stroller (current resident: Pooh bear).
Gavin had a big week. His first official day of school at St. Luke's was Tuesday. So far he is loving it! It helps that he knows a few of the boys already. He also had soccer AND tennis lessons this week. He was a little nervous about goign to tennis and kept telling us "I never played tennis before. I not big enough; I have to be 8 years old." Of course once he got his racket, the story changed...
No comments:
Post a Comment